Interesting Speech Topics for Kids

1.         My School Life
2.         Little Brothers: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
3.         Being a Miami Hurricane Fan in FSU Territory
4.         The Difference Between Elementary & Middle School
5.         My Snake Experience
6.         How Much I Hate This Assignment
7.         It’s a Scary, Funny World
8.         How My Brother & Dog Are Alike
9.         How To Get A Bigger, Badder, Older Sister
10.       The Books
11.       The Door Under the Pool
12.       Fairy Tales 101
13.       My Step-Dad & the Pittsburgh Steelers
14.       Cutting My Hair
15.       Why Mom & Dad Should Be On “Fear Factor”
16.       Driving Me Crazy
17.       My Annoying Brother
18.       Fables, Old & New
19.       My Crazy Cats
20.       Oh Me, Oh My, How Fast Time Flies
21.       Tests, Tests, Tests!
22.       How’s America Doing George Washington?
23.       My Missing Dog
24.       They Need It More Than You Do
25.       O-U-T!
26.       My Grandma – The Muscle Lady
27.       The Good & the Bad of a Bug’s Life
28.       One Day on Planet Neptune
29.       Switching Places with My Dog
30.       Tradition
31.       Why, Oh Why?
32.       Sting-Ray
33.       Dreamlands
34.       Carb Queen
35.       I Just Want a Medal
36.       Here We Go Again
37.       My Ski Trip
38.       A America Under Attack
39.       My Cousin’s Car
40.       Karate
41.       Night Read
42.       My Hero, Martin Luther King, Jr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Speech Ideas or Topics Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger