Interesting Speech Topics for Grade 8

1.         My Life Changing Experience
2.         Major Payne Compared to Major Pain
3.         The Uniqueness of My Classmates
4.         Adventure for Me
5.         It Is Important to Honor Women
6.         My Dog and Her Obsession With Chewing
7.         My Little Sister
8.         Bump, Set, Spike
9.         The Fall
10.       Critters, Gators, and Geese
11.       My Worst Hunting Trip
12.       Clucky for Miss USA
13.       Plug Your Ears
14.       The Alphabet Game
15.       Life’s Truth
16.       The Places He Visited
17.       Clowns Will Eat Me
18.       I Believe I Can Fly
19.       Homework
20.       How Corny is the Brady Bunch
21.       Pimple
22.       What Friendship Really Is
23.       At the Beach
24.       Exclusive Info on an Elusive Author
25.       Alaska Trip
26.       My Hip Hop Grandma
27.       I’m Stuck In Munchkin Land
28.       A World Without Boys
29.       The Vital Importance of Choosing a Proper Golf Coach
30.       Orlando-The Vacation Spot For Children Lincoln’s Appearance
31.       Full House
32.       Never Do It Again
33.       Chores
34.       How Australians Live
35.       Numismatism: Easier Done Than Said
36.       My First Time Skiing
37.       An Embarrassing Time
38.       Everyone Should Own a Pet
39.       Shop Till You Drop

40.       Mom’s Day Out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Speech Ideas or Topics Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger