Interesting Speech Topics for Grade 6

1.         Getting Up In The Morning
2.         Twins: Dream or Nightmare?
3.         My Dog Todd
4.         10 Reason Why I Think the Crocodile Hunter is CRAZY!
5.         The Perfect Fit
6.         The Four Letter Word We All Dread
7.         Harry Potter-Inside the Books
8.         The Music Tomato
9.         Pet Hunter
10.       Why Cheerleading Is A Sport
11.       India’s Poor Children
12.       My First School Year Experience
13.       A World Without Animals
14.       The Red Head From Down Under
15.       The Least Of These
16.       How To Be A Respectful Person
17.       The Destruction Of The Rain Forest
18.       Karate
19.       Daily Routine
20.       Most Embarrassing Moment
21.       Being A Good Cheerleader
22.       My Annoying Little Brother
23.       My Snake, Melon Ring
24.       My (Sports) “Fan”atic Dad
25.       Running For Office
26.       If You Were Me for the Day
27.       Proud To Be An American

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Speech Ideas or Topics Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger